The PUMA Deviate NITRO just got winterized. This high-performance running shoe is packed with technology for fast runs - no matter the forecast. Deviate features two layers of our lightweight NITRO combined with the carbon composite INNOPLATE. This innovative plate acts as a lever for maximum energy transfer at toe-off. Together, the foam and plate offer max cushioning with improved efficiency. For long runs that outlast the daylight, the Deviate NITRO WTR delivers high visibility with a reflective aurora print, with a breathable, water-resistant shoe for an effortless run.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- CUSHIONING: NITRO: LIGHT & RESPONSIVE: Advanced foam technology providing superior responsiveness and cushioning in a lightweight package.
- ENERGY: INNOPLATE: CARBON COMPOSITE PLATE: Acts as a lever for maximum energy transfer at toe-off.
- GRIP: PUMAGRIP: HIGH TRACTION RUBBER: Durable rubber compound that provides multi-surface traction.
- Low boot
- New running last developed based on industry-best fit metrics and testing
- Upper executed in a durable water-repellent finish
- NITRO FOAM in midsole provides superior responsiveness and cushioning in a lightweight package
- INNOPLATE acts as a lever for maximum energy transfer at toe-off
- Durable PUMAGRIP rubber compound provides all-surface traction
- Heel TPU provides visibility and stability
- Reflective branding for added visibility
- PUMA Formstrip in printed outline on lateral sides
- PUMA Cat Logo on medial toes and tongue