Named after the ill-fated 2020 Tokyo Olympics, these shoes feature MATRYX MICRO TECHNOLOGY in the upper infused with carbon fibre threads. And what does all that mean? Basically, it means you have a shoe that's lightweight and fits like a glove. Add to that the spectra colour scheme, with rainbow electroplating and pearlised hits, and you have a pair of shoes that will stand up to anything and stand out from the crowd.
- Low boot
- Single-piece MATRYX MICRO TECHNOLOGY upper infused with carbon fibre treads
- Internal carbon fibre plate runs from midfoot to forefoot in a two-finger design
- Eight permanent pins for lightweight grip
- Spectra colourway ties in with PUMA Olympic brand initiative
- Rainbow electroplating and pearlised hits