Our Exhale collection, which was made together with model and climate activist Cara Delevingne is a yoga collection, which uses recycled polyester, natural dyes and offsets the carbon footprint. Exhale is a great example of what’s possible when we see sustainability as a creative challenge. These kinds of initiatives will help us rewrite the story of climate change.
To offset any unavoidable emissions, PUMA partnered with First Climate, a leading provider of services relating to carbon neutrality, green energy, and water management to purchase credits toward the construction of small-sized biogas plants for rural energy supply, which is used to replace conventional fuels like firewood or coal.
The collection is made for those who want to make a more mindful space – spiritually, mentally, and environmentally, without losing any performance benefits.
Connect with your spiritual self and dwell in your mindful space by beginning your daily practice with EXHALE leggings. Strengthen your entire energy system and rejuvenate with the exclusive studio collection.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- dryCELL: PUMA's designation for moisture-wicking properties that help keep you dry and comfortable
- Contains Recycled Material: Made with recycled fibres. One of PUMA's answers to reduce its environmental impact.
- Tight fit
- Hidden pocket inside waistband at back for secure storage
- Ribbed waistband
- Mesh inserts for enhanced breathability
- Four-way stretch fabric
- Metallic PUMA Cat Logo at left hip
- Recycled polyester and elastane
- Mesh: 87% polyester, 13% elastane
- Rib: 91% polyester, 9% elastane
- Shell: 84% polyester, 16% elastane
- Do Not Iron Print
- Do Not Use Fabric Softener
- Use Only Mild Detergent
- Wash And Iron Inside Out
- Wash With Similar Colours