Our Exhale collection, which was made together with model and climate activist Cara Delevingne is a yoga collection, which uses recycled polyester, natural dyes and offsets the carbon footprint. Exhale is a great example of what’s possible when we see sustainability as a creative challenge. These kinds of initiatives will help us rewrite the story of climate change.
To offset any unavoidable emissions, PUMA partnered with First Climate, a leading provider of services relating to carbon neutrality, green energy, and water management to purchase credits toward the construction of small-sized biogas plants for rural energy supply, which is used to replace conventional fuels like firewood or coal.
The collection is made for those who want to make a more mindful space – spiritually, mentally, and environmentally, without losing any performance benefits.
Studio style looks oh-so-elegant in this kimono-inspired cover up. Super soft and perfect for layering, you won't want to wear anything else.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Contains Recycled Material: Made with recycled fibres. One of PUMA's answers to reduce its environmental impact.
- Kimono silhouette
- Zip closure
- Strategically placed metallic graphics that are visible during key yoga poses
- PUMA Cat Logos at left wrist
- Pocket Bag: 87% polyester, 13% elastane
- Shell: 70% polyester, 25% viscose, 5% elastane
- Close All Fastenings
- Do Not Iron Print
- Do Not Use Fabric Softener
- Use Only Mild Detergent
- Wash And Iron Inside Out
- Wash With Similar Colours