Our Exhale collection, which was made together with model and climate activist Cara Delevingne is a yoga collection, which uses recycled polyester, natural dyes and offsets the carbon footprint. Exhale is a great example of what’s possible when we see sustainability as a creative challenge. These kinds of initiatives will help us rewrite the story of climate change.
To offset any unavoidable emissions, PUMA partnered with First Climate, a leading provider of services relating to carbon neutrality, green energy, and water management to purchase credits toward the construction of small-sized biogas plants for rural energy supply, which is used to replace conventional fuels like firewood or coal.
The collection is made for those who want to make a more mindful space – spiritually, mentally, and environmentally, without losing any performance benefits.
Simple is chic in this studio-ready style. Perfect for practicing your soulful sequences and calm breathing sessions. Featuring a deep, sultry V-neck collar and tactile texturing for an air of added elegance, it will have you feeling confident. Pair it with the Exhale Ribbed Knit Women's Training Joggers for a perfect matching set.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- By buying cotton products from PUMA, you’re supporting more sustainable cotton farming. Learn more at PUMA.COM/FOREVERBETTER
- Contains Recycled Material: Made with recycled fibres. One of PUMA's answers to reduce its environmental impact.
- Deep V-neck collar
- Ribbed texture for an elevated look and improved quality
- Strategically placed metallic graphics that are visible during key yoga poses
- Shell: 94% cotton, 6% elastane
- Do Not Use Fabric Softener
- Use Only Mild Detergent
- Wash And Iron Inside Out
- Wash With Similar Colours