The products of our First Mile collection use sustainable yarn that’s made from recycled plastic. First Mile is a people-focused network that strengthens micro-economies in Taiwan, Haiti, and Honduras. By employing people to collect plastic bottles which will be recycled, First Mile creates jobs and reduces environmental waste.
Stay light on your feet and light on the environment in the LQDCELL Method, made using First Mile-approved materials made from recycled plastic bottles. The airiest of the LQDCELL range, these feather-light training shoes combine LQDCELL and ProFoam technology in an ultra-cushioned midsole, alongside a high-traction outsole and forefoot flex grooves for maximum agility. Neon details add an extra visual punch to these stylish, high-performance trainers.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- CMEVA: PUMA's compression-moulded EVA material for lightweight performance
- First Mile: The PUMA and First Mile recycling initiative that turns plastic waste into products and empowers socially disadvantaged people.
- LQDCELL: PUMA's solution for stable cushioning engineered with liquid hexagonal cells
- ProFoam: PUMA's lightweight, high-rebound EVA midsole solution provides instant cushioning and a responsive ride
- Low boot
- Midsole with LQDCELL at heel and ProFoam at forefoot
- Zoned rubber outsole for traction during training
- Forefoot flex grooves for agility
- PUMA Formstrip at lateral side
- PUMA Wordmark at tongue