The products of our First Mile collection use sustainable yarn that’s made from recycled plastic. First Mile is a people-focused network that strengthens micro-economies in Taiwan, Haiti, and Honduras. By employing people to collect plastic bottles which will be recycled, First Mile creates jobs and reduces environmental waste.
Sustainable style wins in these training shorts. Constructed from 100% recycled fabric, these are lightweight, moisture-wicking and ultra breathable. The side pockets provide handy storage and the adjustable waistband means you can personalise the fit.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- dryCELL: PUMA's designation for moisture-wicking properties that help keep you dry and comfortable
- First Mile: The PUMA and First Mile recycling initiative turns plastic waste into products and empowers socially disadvantaged people.
- Contains Recycled Material: Made with recycled fibres. One of PUMA's answers to reduce its environmental impact.
- 9” shorts – above-knee length
- Side hand pockets
- Woven, moisture-wicking fabric
- Ergonomic cutlines for freedom of movement
- Tunnelled waistband with adjustable drawcord
- PUMA x FIRST MILE Logo at left leg
- 100% Polyester
- Pocket Bag: 100% polyester
- Shell: 100% polyester
- Close All Fastenings
- Do Not Use Fabric Softener
- Use Only Mild Detergent
- Wash Garment Inside Out
- Wash With Similar Colours