The products of our First Mile collection use sustainable yarn that’s made from recycled plastic. First Mile is a people-focused network that strengthens micro-economies in Taiwan, Haiti, and Honduras. By employing people to collect plastic bottles which will be recycled, First Mile creates jobs and reduces environmental waste.
This five-panel cap has a flat visor, embroidered eyelets, a moisture-wicking eyelet mesh sweatband and drawcord closure for the perfect fit. Style-wise, it features a raised silicone printed PUMA Cat Logo and First Mile Logo as well as text explaining First Mile's mission.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- First Mile: The PUMA and First Mile recycling initiative turns plastic waste into products and empowers socially disadvantaged people.
- Contains Recycled Material: Made with recycled fibres. One of PUMA's answers to reduce its environmental impact.
- Five-panel shape with flat visor
- Embroidered eyelets
- Moisture-wicking eyelet mesh sweatband
- Practical drawcord closure with plastic toggle
- Raised printed silicone PUMA Cat and First Mile Logos at centre front
- First Mile explanatory print on side
- Embroidered PUMA Cat Logo at back
- 100% Recycled woven polyester
- Front Lining: 70% polyester, 30% cotton
- Shell: 100% polyester
- Do Not Wring
- Stretch To Original Shape While Damp
- Use Detergent For Colours
- Wash With Similar Colours