The products of our First Mile collection use sustainable yarn that’s made from recycled plastic. First Mile is a people-focused network that strengthens micro-economies in Taiwan, Haiti, and Honduras. By employing people to collect plastic bottles which will be recycled, First Mile creates jobs and reduces environmental waste.
The First Mile Mid Impact Bra is created with 77% recycled polyester and dryCELL tech for an eco-friendly material that wicks away sweat. You get stabilizing, adjustable shoulder straps for max support and comfort, designed in a cross-back construction for a full range of motion.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- First Mile: PUMA x First Mile turns plastic waste into products and empowers socially disadvantaged people.
- dryCELL: PUMA's designation for moisture-wicking properties that help keep you dry and comfortable
- Mid impact
- Adjustable straps for maximum support and comfort
- Stabilising shoulder straps and cross-back construction
- Removable padded cups
- PUMA x FIRST MILE logo on chest
- Recycled polyester and elastane
- Front Lining: 77% polyester, 23% elastane
- Mesh: 87% polyester, 13% elastane
- Shell: 77% polyester, 23% elastane
- Front Inner Surface: 91% polyester, 9% elastane
- Do Not Iron Print
- Do Not Use Fabric Softener
- Remove Accessories Before Washing
- Use Only Mild Detergent
- Wash And Iron Inside Out
- Wash With Similar Colours