For our RE.GEN collection PUMA wanted to rethink waste. The collection is made from PUMA’s own waste material and other recycled materials: leather off-cuts, cotton off-cuts, and polyester made from recycled plastic.
The RE.GEN collection is inspired by the ethos of regeneration - rebuilding or repairing something that's been lost or damaged.
Bring practicality to your street style with these unisex knitted shorts featuring details which reflect the concept of caring and repairing.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- RE.GEN: The RE.GEN collection is inspired by the idea of regeneration. In an effort to reduce industry waste and repair our changing world, we've used non-virgin materials.
- Contains Recycled Material: Made with recycled fibres. One of PUMA's answers to reduce its environmental impact.
- Regular fit
- Elasticated waistband with outer drawcords
- Side welt pockets with raw edge
- Back welt pocket
- Contrast stitching
- Tyvek badge graphic on back
- Embroidered graphic on back
- PUMA Archive No. 1 Logo TPU badge on front
- Cotton and recycled cotton
- Shell: 100% cotton
- Do Not Iron Accessories/Trims
- Use Detergent For Colours
- Wash And Iron Inside Out
- Wash With Similar Colours