For our RE.GEN collection PUMA wanted to rethink waste. The collection is made from PUMA’s own waste material and other recycled materials: leather off-cuts, cotton off-cuts, and polyester made from recycled plastic.
The RE.GEN collection is inspired by the ethos of regeneration: rebuilding or repairing something that's been lost or damaged.
Update your street style with these unisex knit shorts inspired by upcycling aesthetics and the concept of caring and repairing.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- RE.GEN: The RE.GEN collection is inspired by the idea of regeneration. In an effort to reduce industry waste and repair our changing world, we've used non-virgin materials.
- Contains Recycled Material: Made with recycled fibres. One of PUMA's answers to reduce its environmental impact.
- Our model is 189 cm tall and is wearing size M
- Regular fit
- Elasticated waistband with outer drawcords
- Side welt pockets with raw edge
- Back welt pocket
- Contrast stitching
- Tyvek badge graphic on back
- Embroidered graphic on back
- PUMA Archive No. 1 Logo TPU badge on front
- Cotton and recycled cotton
- Shell: 100% cotton
- Do Not Iron Accessories/Trims
- Use Detergent For Colours
- Wash And Iron Inside Out
- Wash With Similar Colours