For our RE.GEN collection PUMA wanted to rethink waste. The collection is made from PUMA’s own waste material and other recycled materials: leather off-cuts, cotton off-cuts, and polyester made from recycled plastic.
The RE.GEN collection is inspired by the ethos of regeneration - rebuilding or repairing something that's been lost or damaged.
These wide-legged pants strike a perfect balance between flattering femininity and practicality with a splash of street style. Interesting details bring in the concept of recycling and repairing. Wear with love and attitude.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- RE.GEN: The RE.GEN collection is inspired by the idea of regeneration. In an effort to reduce industry waste and repair our changing world, we've used non-virgin materials.
- Contains Recycled Material: Made with recycled fibres. One of PUMA's answers to reduce its environmental impact.
- Relaxed fit
- Self-fabric elasticated waistband with embroidered graphic
- Front pockets
- Double needle stitching at hem
- Tyvek badge graphic on hem
- PUMA Archive No. 1 Logo TPU badge on front
- Cotton and recycled cotton
- Shell: 100% cotton
- Do Not Iron Accessories/Trims
- Use Detergent For Colours
- Wash And Iron Inside Out
- Wash With Similar Colours