Rudolf Dassler didn't set out to create one of the world's most recognisable brands back in 1948, but that's exactly what he did. More than 70 years later, PUMA continues to push the limits of sport and culture with the same speed, innovation and creativity in mind.The second season of Rudolf Dassler Legacy celebrates the iconic PUMA Formstrip. Collection pieces feature premium materials, dynamic piping, and vintage Dassler logos for a look made to last for all time.Celebrate iconic style with these vintage-inspired trainers. They draw on a classic, iconic design to create a timeless look that works yesterday, today and tomorrow.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- The leather sourced in this product comes from environmentally responsible leather manufacturing, and is audited and certified via the Leather Working Group protocol.
- Low boot
- Premium suede upper
- Leather lining
- Rubber midsole
- Rubber outsole
- Lace closure for a snug fit
- The Dassler Logo label at tongue
- Detachable metal PUMA Formstrip trinket at eyestay
- PUMA Formstrip with nylon piping at lateral and medial sides
- Foil printed debossed PUMA Formstrip at heel