Vlado Stenzel Suede Trainers
Puma New Navy-Puma White
This product is excluded from our promotions.
This items qualifies for free shipping!
Free returns on all qualifying orders.
- Style: 383405_01
- Colour: Puma New Navy-Puma White
Shipping and Returns
Free standard shipping on orders over £50 before tax, plus free returns on all qualifying orders.
First released in 1978, we're bringing back the signature shoe of handball legend Vlado Stenzel, nicknamed "The Magician". A cup sole handball shoe for pros back then, today it exudes classic style and features the iconic T-toe overlay, perforations on the toe and the distinctive Vlado Stenzel signature. This suede model offers a premium drop and a full suede upper with a clean and sophisticated execution. From the court to the streets, this vintage-look trainer is one to be worn with pride.
- Low-boot construction
- Suede upper with full-grain leather PUMA Formstrip
- Perforations on vamp
- Rubber midsole and outsole for grip
- Synthetic lining
- Suede tongue with stitching and woven label
- PUMA Archive No. 1 Label at tongue
- PUMA No. 2 Logo and Vlado Stenzel signature at lateral side